- All Lesmeister suites and apartments have their own private outside entry door, so you’ll never come close to other guests when you stay with us!
- In light of the COVID-19 situation, we block off rooms a day before arrivals and a day after guests leave, so the room has time for our extensive cleaning and disinfecting to take full effect before someone new arrives.
- We’re also running our washers and dryers on high heat to make sure nothing harmful can survive the cleaning process.
- The pandemic put over half the restaurants in our town out of business, but there is a good pub/restaurant, Aleene’s on the Square, just a block and a half from the Lesmeister. They offer full bar and dine in or carry out service, and occasionally they have live music. There are several other places to eat just a short drive from the Lesmeister.
- Currently in Arkansas you must wear a face mask in all public places, if 6-foot distancing cannot be maintained. If you chose to dine inside a restaurant in Arkansas, everyone in your party needs to wear a face mask when you go in (you can remove it to eat once your food/drink arrives). Restaurants have tables set up at 50% capacity to allow for distancing.
This is a secure website. Payments made through this payment portal are secure.
SUCCESSFUL RESERVATIONS RECEIVE AN AUTOMATED E-MAIL CONFIRMATION RIGHT AWAY, WITH A CONFIRMATION NUMBER. A bit later we’ll manually e-mail the door code you’ll need to enter your suite, along with directions to find it. If you don’t get a confirmation e-mail within 8 hours of making the reservation, you should contact us, because your reservation probably didn’t go through, or you made a typo when you entered your email address, or perhaps your emails have gone to a spam folder.
The mailing address you enter in the payment form must be the billing address of the charge card. Note that all fields in the payment form are required, including card type (Visa, Mastercard, etc.).
The availability calendar you see here is THE official calendar. It’s always up to date!
CANCELLATION: You can cancel a reservation and receive a refund of your reservation deposit, less a $25 cancellation fee, as long as the cancellation is made at least one week before your scheduled arrival date. If you cancel on shorter than one week’s notice, or if you do not show up for your reservation at all, we will charge you for two night’s lodging (or for one night, if you only booked one night) unless we are able to rent the room to someone else on short notice.